Monday, April 29, 2013

7:57 AM

Form I-20 is a document issued by SEVIS approved universities and colleges to foreign students. Students require I20 to get student visa to study in USA. Here is a sample I20 issued to a student with full scholarship.
I20 is always issued along with college admission letter with $16,347 research assistantship. Schools will require students to confirm if they will be attending their university when financial aid is offered. If student denies admission, then they can pass on the financial aid to other admitted students.

Sample I20

Click on the image to see full size Form I-20.

I-20 Check

After receiving I-20 make sure following details are correct
  • First and Last Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Program attending and degree
If you have any questions about sample I-20 leave a comment below.  Also, checkout the admission letter that came along with above I-20 (link is posted above).


0 comments :

Post a Comment